- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
Crude oil futures fall 0.99% on profit-booking
Crude oil futures slipped 0.99 per cent to Rs 3,408 per barrel Tuesday after participants preferred to book profits amid a firm trend overseas.
Crude for delivery in January was trading lower by Rs 34, or 0.99 per cent, at Rs 3,408 per barrel, with a business volume of 8,756 lots at the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX).
Analysts said the fall in prices is mostly due to profit-booking at current levels by participants but a firm trend overseas where it rebounded from 1-1/2 year lows reached in December, caped the fall.
The US benchmark West Texas Intermediate rose 0.21 per cent to USD 48.62, while Brent was up 0.23 per cent at USD 57.46 a barrel.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.