- New Virus in China 2022: Langya ALERT! No vaccine, no treatment!
- Policybazaar system vulnerabilities exposed customers' personal details, says this report
- Government removes cap on airfares with effect from 31 August
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4, Watch 5 series, Buds 2 Pro revealed - price, India availability, specs and more
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 2022 bookings open; Check token amount and how to book online
Crude oil futures bounce 1.49% on firm global cues
Crude oil futures recovered by 1.49 per cent to Rs 3,334 per barrel Friday after participants widened their bets, tracking a firm trend in Asia.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, crude oil for delivery in January was trading higher by Rs 49, or 1.49 per cent, to Rs 3,334 per barrel with a business turnover of 24,863 lots.
The oil for delivery in February also moved higher by Rs 52, or 1.56 per cent to Rs 3,376 per barrel with a business volume of 1,630 lots.
Meanwhile, West Texas Intermediate crude prices rose by 1.03 per cent, to USD 46.71 a barrel, while Brent crude, the international benchmark, was up 1.30 per cent at USD 55.57 per barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.