- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- OPEC+ to cut oil output by 2 million barrels from November
- WHO flags concern over four India-made cough syrups potentially linked to children's death in Gambia
- Nobel Prize 2022: Chemistry Nobel goes to 3 scientists for developing way of snapping molecules together
- 5G users to get speed at par with professional computers: Experts
CPI for industrial workers rises to 288 in Nov
Consumer price index for industrial workers (CPI-IW) increased by one point to stand at 288 in November, while retail inflation increased to 3.97 per cent from 3.24 and food inflation rose to 3.91 per cent from 2.26 for the month.
The maximum upward pressure to the change in index (1.10 per cent) due to rise in prices of food, including wheat, wheat flour, Eggs, Goat, Meat, Milk, Onion, Tamarind, Bitter Gourd, Cabbage, Carrot, Coconut, Potato, Tomato Cooking Gas, Electricity charges, Firewood, Tuition Fee, Petrol etc.
However, the increase was checked by Arhar, Masur and Urad (pulses), Groundnut Oil, Fresh Fish, Poultry, Green Chillies, Garlic, Ginger Brinjal, Cauliflower, Vegetables, apple and Banana etc, Labour Bureau sources said.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.