- iPhone 14 production starts in India: Apple makes big statement; availability details
- Inflation likely to remain above RBI's tolerance threshold; GDP growth at 7.3%: S&P
- Indian Railways trains cancelled today list, September 26: 207 trains fully cancelled, 39 trains diverted| IRCTC Trains Update
- Manmohan Singh Birthday: Meet the economic reformer and former Prime Minister - 10 points
- Rajasthan political crisis: Congress bigwigs to intervene as Ashok Gehlot vs Sachin Pilot fight escalates
Coal India April output rises 1 pc to 45.29 million tonne
Coal India Ltd (CIL) Wednesday said its coal production in April 2019 rose by 1 per cent to 45.29 million tonne as compared with 44.86 million tonne year ago. Coal offtake during April rose 2.6 per cent to 52.35 million tonne as compared with 51.02 million tonne in the year-ago period, CIL said in a regulatory filing to the BSE.
The production and offtake figures are provisional, the company said.
South Eastern Coalfields and Mahanadi Coalfields, subsidaries of the company, were the major contributors to the monthly production by generating 11.11 million tonne and 11.74 million tonne of coal, respectively.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.