- IRDAI sets a target of 5 years for life insurance companies for greater penetration; proposes state-level committee
- Dalal Street Corner: Bank, FMCG stocks help Nifty clear crucial hurdle of 15,800; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Despite windfall tax, brokerages remain bullish on oil & gas stocks; see up to 70% upside on ONGC, Oil India
- Rupee settles flat at 78.94 against US dollar
- Akasa Air showcases crew uniform; conducts proving flight test
Chalet Hotels allots equity shares worth Rs 492.35 cr to anchor investors
IPO-bound Chalet Hotels -- which owns, develops and manages high-end hotels in major metro cities -- has allotted 1,75,84,071 equity shares in the upper band of Rs 280 per unit, aggregating to Rs 492.35 crore, as part of the anchor investor allotment.
Among 27 anchor investors, SBI Small Cap Fund has been allotted 17,85,729 equity shares, while Fidelity Funds - India Focus Fund and Goldman Sachs India have been allotted 14,28,615 equity shares each.
Others are HDFC Small Cap Fund and HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company, which are allotted 12,14,336 shares each. DB international (Asia) is allotted 11,90,439 equity shares, among others.
Chalet Hotels Friday announced a Rs 1,600-crore initial public offering which includes issue of fresh equity and also sale by promoters.
The issue will open on January 29 and close 31st of this month.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.