- Paisa Wasool: Mutual Funds-SIP Returns Calculator | Start from Rs 5k, get Rs 1.75 cr - SOLID MONEY FORMULA
- WhatsApp New Feature: Soon! you can undo, recover WhatsApp deleted messages
- LIC customers ALERT! Insurer launches campaign to revive lapsed policies - All you need to know
- Wealth Guide: Income Tax - SMART TIPS! 5 tax-saving techniques for FY23 - Here is what expert suggests
- Loss-making US company's share price zooms over 400% in one month - factors behind rally DECODED
CEA asks IES officers to keep themselves updated
Chief Economic Advisor Krishnamurty Subramanian has asked officers of Indian Economic Service to keep themselves updated with tools and techniques concerning econometrics, data analytics and effective visualisation.
Interacting with the Indian Economic Service (IES) officers Wednesday here, he also emphasised the need of sharing of experiences and best practices regularly on a common platform amongst IES officers, an official statement said.
More than 130 IES officers, who are posted at different levels in various ministries and departments of the Government of India, participated in the session.
The CEA also advocated continuous learning through training programmes in India and abroad in the best academic institutions and combining them with effective use of the advantages provided by the online training courses.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.