- DA Hike: Government raises Dearness Allowance of Central Government employees by 4% to 38%
- Bank of Baroda rolls out Khushiyon ka Tyohaar as festive season begins details
- Torrent Pharma share price falls 5.5% on pricey deal with Curatio Healthcare – know what brokerages say
- Electric two-wheeler maker Motovolt Mobility plans to invest Rs 200 crore for expansion
- Spike in oil price breaking India's back: S Jaishankar after talks with Antony Blinken
Castor seed futures dip on profit booking
Castor seed prices weakened by Rs 13 to Rs 4,283 per quintal in futures trading today after participants locked in gains at current levels amid subdued spot markets.
At the National Commodity and Derivative Exchange, castor seed for delivery this month declined by Rs 13 or 0.30 per cent to Rs 4,283 per quintal, having an open interest of 5,860 lots.
Likewise, the most-traded delivery in December also fell by Rs 10 or 0.23 per cent to Rs 4,340 per quintal, having the business turnover of 82,490 lots.
Marketmen attributed the fall in castor seed prices to profit-booking by speculators at current levels coupled with a weak trend at the physical markets due to drop in demand from soap, paint and other consuming industries.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.