- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- OPEC+ to cut oil output by 2 million barrels from November
- WHO flags concern over four India-made cough syrups potentially linked to children's death in Gambia
- Nobel Prize 2022: Chemistry Nobel goes to 3 scientists for developing way of snapping molecules together
- 5G users to get speed at par with professional computers: Experts
BNP Paribas Arbitrage sells stake in Apollo Tyres for Rs 82 cr
BNP Paribas Arbitrage today sold over 34 lakh shares of Apollo Tyres for Rs 82.17 crore through an open market transaction.
According to the bulk deal data available with the NSE, BNP Paribas Arbitrage offloaded 34,45,377 shares, amounting to 0.6 per cent stake, in the tyre maker.
The shares were disposed of at an average price of Rs 238.5 apiece, valuing the transaction at Rs 82.17 crore, according to the data.
However, the buyer(s) of the shares could not be ascertained immediately.
Apollo Tyres settled at Rs 239.25, down 0.81 per cent from its previous close, on the NSE.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.