- Microsoft-Activision Blizzard deal: These 2 Rakesh Jhunjhunwala portfolio's gaming stocks to benefit maximum from US biggest tec
- Will Nifty hit fresh record highs? Experts see these 5 triggers in Budget 2022
- Technical Check: This footwear stock with a Mcap of over Rs 25,000 cr is on track to hit life highs; here’s why
- Budget 2022 Expectations: 'Promotion of legal certainty, global consistency will foster innovation and investments in cybersecur
- Dalal Street Voice: Focus on IT and Pharma as they are immunised from lockdowns: Somnath Mukherjee of ASK Wealth Advisors
Bin Zayed Group offers USD 2 billion investment in Telangana
Dubai-based Bin Zayed Group has offered to bring investments worth USD 2 Billion in Telangana.
According to a press release issued by the state government, a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between Telangana and Bin Zayed International LLC, in Dubai today.
Arvind Kumar, Principal Secretary, Investment Promotion, Telangana, and Midhat Kidwai, Bin Zayed Group Managing Director, signed the MoU.
According to the pact, the UAE group will bring in investments into various infrastructure projects in the state.
"Animation and Gaming Tower, Road Development Corporation, Watergrid and fibergrid, and development of new industrial parks, are among the infrastructure projects in which the company has expressed interest to invest," it said.
The state government has invited the Bin Zayed Group management to send a high-level team to Telangana to take this agreement forward.
The Bin Zayed Group of Companies is a leading business conglomerate with diverse business interests in the local and international markets. The company was established in 1988 by Sheikh Khaled Bin Zayed Al Nehayan as its Chairman, the release added.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.