- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
Bharti Airtel board to meet on Feb 28 to consider fundraising plans
Telecom service provider Bharti Airtel said Monday that its board of directors will meet on February 28 to consider a proposal for fundraising.
"...a meeting of the board of directors of the company is scheduled on Thursday, February 28, 2019 to...consider...the recommendations of 'Special Committee of Directors for Fund Raising'..." Airtel said in a regulatory filing.
The board, it said, would consider the proposal for raising funds "by issue of equity shares, bonds/debentures or other securities including through qualified institutions placement, rights issue, preferential issue" subject to statutory approvals.
The company did not provide further details.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.