- BPCL share price trades ex-dividend today, stock down over 2% – what should investors know
- UPI's global expansion continues: Indian travellers can now use service in THIS country
- Warning for iPhone users: Attackers can take control of your device - Apple issues statement
- Manish Sisodia's residence in Delhi raided by CBI; Arvind Kejriwal reacts
- Windfall profit tax on export of diesel, jet fuel hiked; slashed on domestic crude oil
Barclays cuts U.S. first quarter GDP growth view to 2.5 percent
Barclays economists said on Wednesday they reduced their outlook on U.S. economic growth in the first quarter to an annualised rate of 2.5 percent from an earlier projection of 3.0 percent as a result of the historically long federal government shutdown.
"This estimate primarily reflects a decline in real compensation of non-essential employees as a result of reduced hours worked and the assumption that some lost public sector output can be made up later within the same quarter following a resolution to the impasse," they wrote in a research note.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.