- Stocks to buy with Anil Singhvi: Sanjiv Bhasin call Zee Business - BUY Tata Steel, HDFC AMC | check share price targets
- Bank stocks in focus: Nifty Bank jumps 1% ahead of RBI policy decision tomorrow; CLSA gives Buy call on these counters
- Rise in home loan interest beyond 9.5 % to have high impact on housing sales: Survey
- Rupee vs Dollar: Indian currency rebounds 35 paise to 81.58 against $
- LIVE: RBI Monetary Policy Review Meeting - MPC to announce another hike? Outcome Date, Time, Expectations, Latest News
Adani Ports Q2 consolidated net dips 8% to Rs 992 cr
Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited (APSEZ), the logistics arm of Adani Group, today reported a 7.88 per cent decline in consolidated net profit to Rs 992.37 crore for the second quarter ended September 30.
The company had clocked a net profit of Rs 1,077.28 crore in the corresponding period of the last fiscal, it said in a BSE filing.
Its total income rose to Rs 2,962.12 crore during the quarter under review as against Rs 2,410.03 crore in the corresponding period a year ago.
The total expenses of the company increased to Rs 1,584.19 crore in the July-September quarter as against Rs 1,251.98 crore in the year-ago period.
The Adani Group is one of India's leading business houses with revenue of over USD 12 billion.
Adani owns and operates nine ports and terminals in India. These are at Mundra, Dahej, Kandla and Hazira in Gujarat, Dhamra in Odisha, Mormugao in Goa, Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh and Kattupalli and Ennore in Chennai.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.