Indian Railways offers this massive discount on tickets for Maharajas' Express; this is how to get the offer
The Indian Railways special train Maharajas' Express has seen a massive makeover in recent months. A passenger can now spend quality time inside this Railways luxury train
The Indian Railways special train Maharajas' Express has seen a massive makeover in recent months. A passenger can now spend quality time inside this Railways luxury train. Of special mention is the Mayur Mahal, ‘Palace of Peacocks’ restaurant. With launch of the "Food on Track" app, now the passengers of the train have a wide range of food options too. IRCTC has partnered with an array of restaurants and food delivery experts, to serve passengers the best food.
Now also you can get up to $400 offer on booking a ticket of the train. Contact IRCTC directly and book online to make the most of your Incredible India experience. For availing this offer one can visit this link: http://www.the-maharajas.com/maharajas/special_offer.html.
How to avail the offer:
1. This offer is eligible for guests booking online at www.the-maharajas.com or booking directly with IRCTC
2. Each booked individual/guest's will be offered a redeemable voucher of $150, which can be redeemed against all Off-board optionals, liquor bills, On-board boutique purchases, laundry bills.
3. Direct customers also get a redeemable voucher of $250 (onboard) in addition to $150 (booked online).
4. This redeemable voucher of $250 may be adjustable on up gradation of cabin also but subject to availability of cabins.
5. The redeemable voucher of $150 will not be adjustable on up gradation of cabins for direct customers.
6. The voucher is valid only for redemption.
Watch this Zee Business video here:
The passengers can also revel in the reflections of evening lights on the flowing waters of the Ganga in the holy city of Banaras.
Maharajas’ Express passengers can also have the lavish cool comforts of the Safari Bar, as the palatial train whisks you away to new destinations. A vibrant spectrum of vivid colours adorns the ceiling of the Rang Mahal, the upscale restaurant that is part of the opulent Maharajas’ Express. The luxury train has all the modern amenities.