Here are 10 key takeaways of Infosys Q4 FY17 earnings
Infosys Q4 Results 2017: The company has reported 0.2% growth in its consolidated net profit for the fourth quarter of the fiscal year ended on March 31 this year.
India's leading IT services exporter Infosys on Thursday reported flat growth in the fourth quarter (Q4) earnings of the fiscal year 2016-17 (FY17) ended on March 31 this year.
The company's consolidated net profit during the fourth quarter (Q4) of fiscal year 2016-17 (FY17) grew by 0.2% to Rs 3,603 crore as compared to Rs 3,597 crore in the fourth quarter (Q4) of the fiscal year 2015-16 (FY16), Infosys said in a press release.
"#InfosysQ4FY17 INR: Net profit at Rs 3,603 crores; growth of 0.2% YoY," Infosys said on Twitter.
#InfosysQ4FY17 INR: Net profit at Rs. 3,603 crores; growth of 0.2% YoY
— Infosys (@Infosys) April 13, 2017
Here are the 10 key takeaways of Infosys Q4 FY17 consolidated earnings:
1.In Indian rupee terms, Infosys total operating expenses during the quarter under review grew by 3.4% to Rs 2,138 crore as against Rs 2,068 crore in the same quarter of previous fiscal
2. Its gross profit in Q4 FY17 was up 1.0% to Rs 6,350 crore as compared to Rs 6,288 crore in Q4 FY16
3. The company's revenues during the period increased by 3.4% to Rs 17,120 crore as against Rs 16,550 crore in the corresponding period of last fiscal
4. The company's revenues from North America clients grew at 62.3% in Q4 FY17 as against 61.9% in Q4 FY16 while its revenues from its Europe clients during the quarter was 22.1% as compared to 23.4% in Q4 FY16.
5. Its revenues from clients in India was up 3.2% in Q4 FY17 as against 3.0% in Q4 FY16
6. Infosys revenues from rest of the world clients was at 12.4% in Q4 FY17 as against 11.7% in Q4 FY16
7. The company's revenues from its Business IT Services recorded a marginal increase of 61.9% during the quarter as compared to 61.6% revenues in the year-ago period
8. Its revenues from its Consulting, Package Implementation and Others declined marginally by 2% to 32.6% in Q4 FY17 as compared to revenues of 33.2% in Q4 FY16
9. Infosys' total number of employees during the quarter increased by 3.3% to 2,00,364 as against 1,94,044 in the same quarter of last fiscal
10. The company's annualised consolidated attrition rate was 17.1% in Q4 FY17 as compared to 17.3% in the corresponding quarter of previous fiscal