- Exclusive: Income tax now begins investigation in Axis Mutual Fund case; 12 fund managers in India now within its radar: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Grasim Industries Q4 results 2022: PAT up 55% YoY, net sales rises by 18%; company recommends Rs 5 dividend
- Government allows duty-free import of 20 lakh tn per year of crude soyabean, sunflower oil; applicable for FY23, FY24
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Vijay Mallya losses UK lawsuit over Rs 10,000 Crore
Updated: May 8, 2018 23:12 pm
In a major setback, liquor Baron Vijay Mallya on Tuesday lost a UK lawsuit filed by the Indian banks seeking to collect more than 1.15 billion pounds (over Rs 10,000 crore). A consortium of 17 banks led by State Bank of India has filed a case to recover loans from Vijay Mallya.