- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Twitter urges its 330 million users to change 'unmasked' passwords
Updated: May 4, 2018 14:51 pm
Twitter Inc urged its more than 330 million users to change their passwords after a glitch caused some to be stored in readable text on its internal computer system rather than disguised by a process known as "hashing".