- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Former Pak PM Nawaz Sharif's Mumbai attack remark triggers big debate
Updated: May 15, 2018 07:39 am
Pakistan's ousted PM Nawaz Sharif on Monday defended his recent admission about his country's involvement in the 2008 Mumbai attacks, drawing unequivocal condemnation and rejection from National Security Committee (NSC), Pakistan's top civil-military body.