- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Dr Reddy's Q4 Results: PAT down 76% YoY on impacted by impairment charges; company announces dividend of Rs 30
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 foldable smartphone, Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro launched: Check all details here
- New Range Rover Sport: Jaguar Land Rover announces opening of bookings - Know price, features, powertrains, technology and more
- Buy, Sell or Hold- What should investors do with MRPL, Sudarshan Chemical and Metropolis Healthcare?
Data leak row: Cambridge Analytica shuts shop
Updated: May 3, 2018 14:15 pm
Cambridge Analytica has reportedly decided to shut it's shop. The UK-based firm was amid controversies after it was alleged of leaking millions of Facebook users data. Watch the video to know more