- Atal Pension Yojana rule change: Big setback for taxpayers - know how it will impact your savings
- Home loans, EMIs to get more expensive: Now, this PSU bank hikes interest rates by .20%
- Mask mandatory in Delhi as Covid-19 cases rise again: Check new rules and penalty
- US inflation data: Break on 40-year peak, global markets rally - key highlights
- Microsoft layoffs 2022: IT giant sacks around 200 more employees as recession fears rise
Order allergy-friendly food soon on Uber Eats
"When choosing a dish, you can easily communicate your allergy and dietary restrictions to these restaurants through the app," the company said on Thursday.
Uber Eats has announced to roll out allergy-friendly filters for people with allergies or dietary restrictions to order with the online delivery platform. You can filter and find restaurants that are allergy friendly. "When choosing a dish, you can easily communicate your allergy and dietary restrictions to these restaurants through the app," the company said on Thursday.
If a restaurant can`t accommodate a request, they will message the customer and provide an opportunity to order another item that fits their needs, it added.
Since its launch nearly 4 years ago, more than 1 billion orders have been delivered to customers across 36 countries and in over 500 cities on Uber Eats.
In a bid to help reduce plastic waste, Uber Eats users will now have to request straws, utensils and other additional items when you place your order.
"Restaurants should no longer include them by default," said the company.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.