- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Government may cap sugar exports amid rising global food prices; sugar stock prices plunge up to 15% intraday
- Q4 Results 2022: Ipca Laboratories, Jyothy Labs, Bank of India, Pitti Engineering announce March quarter results-key highlights
- LIC Result FY22: Board of directors to declare financial results for FY22 at the end of this month, meeting on May 30
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Under 'Mission Gandhigiri', PNB targets Rs 150 cr per month recovery from defaulters
Updated: April 21, 2018 18:15 pm
The state-owned lender, which has been at the receiving end of the over Rs 13,000 crore fraud involving diamond merchants Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi, today said it is intensifying the initiative, amid rising concerns over non-performing assets in the banking system.