- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank have put shares for sale
Updated: April 9, 2018 12:04 pm
This segment of Zee Business brings to you latest updates. State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank have put shares for sale. Watch this video for more information.