- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Government may cap sugar exports amid rising global food prices; sugar stock prices plunge up to 15% intraday
- Q4 Results 2022: Ipca Laboratories, Jyothy Labs, Bank of India, Pitti Engineering announce March quarter results-key highlights
- LIC Result FY22: Board of directors to declare financial results for FY22 at the end of this month, meeting on May 30
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Selling non-ISI helmets now a criminal offence
Updated: August 6, 2018 21:06 pm
As per the notification issued by the Road Transport and Highway Ministry on August 2nd, manufacture, storage and sale of non-Indian standard helmets for two-wheelers will lead to arrest without warrant.