- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
SBI to shut down its 6 overseas branches following orders from the Finance Ministry
Updated: May 1, 2018 23:06 pm
The State Bank of India (SBI) is going to shut six non-viable foreign branches in China, Sri Lanka, Oman, Saudi Arabia, France and Botswana by 2019, following orders from the Finance Ministry.