- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
SBI is the top index performer
Updated: November 5, 2018 18:48 pm
State Bank of India was the top index performer. The stock ended with gains of nearly 4 per cent as the lender surprised Street with a profit of Rs 945 crore against a loss of Rs 704 crore as projected.