- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Rupee breaches 69.62 against US dollar
Updated: August 13, 2018 18:27 pm
The Indian rupee today fell to a record low against US dollar. The rupee closed at a record low of 69.62 against US dollar, tumbling 109 paise.