- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
RBI may release four more banks from PCA framework: Sources
Updated: March 18, 2019 19:21 pm
Since January, the regulator has released six banks, including five public sector lenders, from the corrective action framework intended to strengthen weak banks.