- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Q4 Results 2022: Sintex Industries net loss at Rs 119 cr, Dhanuka Agritech Q4 profit up 12% - key highlights
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Anish Shah
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
RBI Asks Banks To Peg Floating-Rate Loans To External Benchmarks
Updated: December 5, 2018 18:24 pm
The Reserve Bank of India has asked lenders to link all new floating-rate loans to external benchmarks to improve transparency. Starting April 1, floating-rate personal or retail loans and small business loans will be linked to an external benchmark