- Vedanta to create $10 billion fund to bid for BPCL stake, other assets, Chairman Anil Agarwal says
- Bulk Deals: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala picks stake in Indiabulls Housing on Tuesday; buys stake from RARE Enterprises, company backed b
- 5G deployment in US becomes bone of contention between airlines, telecom companies AT&T and Verizon; Air India, Emirates cancel
- Manpower cost likely to increase in next 2 quarters: Virender Jeet, CEO, Newgen Software
- Toyota Kirloskar unveils Hilux; company likely to reveal price next month, delivery starts in April 2022
Property Plus: How was the last 4 years for GST?
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: July 5, 2021 19:06 pm
One Nation One Tax was introduced as GST for the first time on 1st July 2017. People have different opinions regarding GST in the country. In such a situation, know how the last 4 years were for GST.