- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
PNB Scam: It is government vs RBI
Updated: March 16, 2018 09:57 am
Finance Ministry has told the RBI Governor Urjit Patel that RBI has regulatory power over banks. To know more on this, watch the video. It is government vs RBI in the PNB scam case.