- Editor’s Take: Indian markets holding back despite weak global cues, FIIs sell-off – Anil Singhvi decodes reasons
- Grasim Industries share falls 3%, Metropolis Healthcare hits 52-week low post q4 results; what should investors do?
- Aster DM, Minda Industries, RailTel, Bayer Corp shares surge up to 14% intraday post Q4 results–Brokerage sees up to 34% upside
- Government may give relief to India Inc on input cost, crucial meeting on inflation tomorrow- Details
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
PNB 4 days away from becoming the first Indian bank to get defaulter tag
Updated: March 27, 2018 15:54 pm
As a fallout of the PNB fraud case involving Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi, the bank is burdened with more than Rs 1000 crore debt to Union Bank of India. In case the bank fails to pay the amount by March 31, UBI could tag PNB as a defaulter.