- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
PM Modi To Meet Top Economists Today Amid Concerns Over Slowdown Economy
Updated: June 22, 2019 12:27 pm
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will today hold a meeting with top economists to review the macroeconomic situation of the country. The meeting comes amid growing concern over the slowdown in the economy.