- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Petrol prices rises to 5-year high, diesel costliest ever
Updated: April 22, 2018 15:21 pm
The petrol prices are on a 5 year high and diesel remains the costliest ever. Watch the video to know more.