- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Dr Reddy's Q4 Results: PAT down 76% YoY on impacted by impairment charges; company announces dividend of Rs 30
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 foldable smartphone, Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro launched: Check all details here
- New Range Rover Sport: Jaguar Land Rover announces opening of bookings - Know price, features, powertrains, technology and more
- Buy, Sell or Hold- What should investors do with MRPL, Sudarshan Chemical and Metropolis Healthcare?
Petrol price in India today up 2-3 paise; Delhi, Mumbai & Chennai see most hike
Updated: April 9, 2018 12:06 pm
Petrol price in India today up 2-3 paise; Delhi, Mumbai & Chennai see most hike. The state-owned oil companies have limited room to cut prices of petrol as global crude oil basket continues to edge higher.