- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Dr Reddy's Q4 Results: PAT down 76% YoY on impacted by impairment charges; company announces dividend of Rs 30
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 foldable smartphone, Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro launched: Check all details here
- New Range Rover Sport: Jaguar Land Rover announces opening of bookings - Know price, features, powertrains, technology and more
- Buy, Sell or Hold- What should investors do with MRPL, Sudarshan Chemical and Metropolis Healthcare?
No more yearly police permission for Gujarat restaurant owners
Updated: March 28, 2018 21:12 pm
As per a new decision that rolled out in Rajya Sabha today, the restaurant owners of Gujarat no more require yearly police permission for running business.