- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Nirmala Sitharaman hinted at a big boost to the real estate sector
Updated: November 6, 2019 18:51 pm
Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, while speaking during the 25th anniversary of National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) celebrations in Mumbai, hinted at a big boost to the real estate sector. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Tuesday said that the government and the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) are in the process of resolving the issues faced by the real estate sector, as per a report by IANS.