- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
News Live: Supreme Court asks Jaypee Associates to deposit Rs 200 cr by May 10
Updated: March 22, 2018 00:00 am
The Supreme Court, asked Jayprakash Associates to deposit Rs 200 crore to refund principal amount to home buyers who are opting out of Jaypee housing projects.