- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
More Distressed Mergers And Acquisitions in Pipeline for India
Updated: November 1, 2018 16:21 pm
Post the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC), there has been a significant increase in the number of quality assets available at attractive valuations, providing further impetus to an already hot market for M&As in India, says a Kroll and Mergermarket report.