- RBI cancels Certificate of Registration of these 5 NBFCs - See full list; know reason
- Dalal Street Corner: Markets down for 3rd day in row amid profit booking in IT, broader market; what should investors do on Thu
- EXCLUSIVE: SEBI discussion paper soon to review Buyback Regulations; PMAC favours more than 1 buybacks in a year
- Cabinet approves disinvestment proposal of Hindustan Zinc: Source
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
Manipal in deal to buy Fortis hospitals, set to face Fortis shareholder ire
Updated: March 28, 2018 19:27 pm
Manipal Hospitals Enterprises Private Ltd plans to buy troubled Fortis Healthcare Ltd`s hospital business, but the deal is expected to run into opposition from Fortis minority shareholders whose shares plunged 14 percent on the news.