- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Mahindra's Igatpuri plant becomes India's first carbon-neutral facility
Updated: November 30, 2018 20:54 pm
The Mahindra Group took a big step forward in its commitment to becoming carbon neutral by 2040, with its Igatpuri manufacturing plant recently becoming India's first carbon neutral manufacturing facility.