- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Is LIC bailing out Debt-laden IL&FS ?
Updated: August 13, 2018 18:12 pm
In what could end up as one of the biggest bailouts in the financial sector, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is stepping in to 'take charge of' Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services (IL&FS)