- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Q4 Results 2022: Sintex Industries net loss at Rs 119 cr, Dhanuka Agritech Q4 profit up 12% - key highlights
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Anish Shah
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
IPO opens today: Here's what you should know before you subscribe
Updated: March 16, 2018 10:01 am
The Kolkata-based lender Bandhan Bank is coming out with its initial public offering (IPO) to raise Rs 4,473.75 crore from the public through the sale of 11.93 crore equity shares. Watch this segment to know some facts before you should know before you subscribe.