- Exclusive: Income tax now begins investigation in Axis Mutual Fund case; 12 fund managers in India now within its radar: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Grasim Industries Q4 results 2022: PAT up 55% YoY, net sales rises by 18%; company recommends Rs 5 dividend
- Government allows duty-free import of 20 lakh tn per year of crude soyabean, sunflower oil; applicable for FY23, FY24
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Indian Railways Shatabdi Express train to be replaced? See what is in store for passengers
Updated: March 28, 2018 21:15 pm
Indian Railways is likely to replace its high-speed premium trains Shatabdi Express with its first semi-high speed train, Train 18. Railways will launch it as an inter-city train. Train 18, which will run at a speed of 160km/hour, is equipped with the world-class amenities. Train 18, part of 'make in India' project, is manufactured at ICF (Integral Coach Factory) in Chennai. According to ICF, it will be manufactured at half the cost of a similar train set being imported from other nations.