- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Q4 Results 2022: Sintex Industries net loss at Rs 119 cr, Dhanuka Agritech Q4 profit up 12% - key highlights
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Anish Shah
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
Indian automotive aftermarket may touch Rs 75,000 cr by 2020
Updated: November 28, 2018 15:54 pm
The domestic automotive aftermarket is expected to touch Rs 75,000 crore by 2020 driven by exponential rise in number of vehicles, according to a Confederation of Indian Industry report.