- Stock Markets Next Week: From Axis Bank Q3FY22 results to Adani Wilmar IPO, 15 triggers that could determine movement
- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- Dreamfolks files DRHP with Sebi for IPO - Top 10 things investors must know
- FabIndia plans to raise up to Rs 4,000 crore through IPO - Top 10 things investors must know
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Hospitals should be regulated: IRDAI
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: December 7, 2021 19:39 pm
Insurance regulator IRDAI wants hospitals to be regulated and is not averse to even doing it by itself if allowed by law. With increasing cost of healthcare, insurance sector regulator IRDAI should be allowed to regulate hospitals or a separate regulator be instituted, a member of the regulator said on Monday.