- Cement stocks surge up to 9% after acquisition news of Ambuja, ACC – Brokerage sees up to 35% upside in these two scrips
- Eicher Motors share price: Stock top Nifty gainer, jumps over 6% intraday after healthy Q4 results – brokerages see up to 22% up
- Vivo X80, Vivo X80 Pro India launch this week - Check expected price, specifications and other details
- Adani Group acquires Switzerland-based Holcim's controlling stake in Ambuja Cements and ACC Ltd for $10.5 billion
- Government asks States, UTs and FCI to continue wheat procurement under central pool till May 31 – know detail here
GST Council may reduce tax on EV chargers to promote electric vehicles
Updated: June 19, 2019 20:25 pm
In the key headlines today evening, cricket lovers would be sad to know that their star opening player Shikhar Dhawan will no longer we able to play for the team Indian in the ongoing world cup due injury in his thumb. Rishabh has been inducted in the team in Dhawan's place. In another development, the government is likely to reduce GST charges on EV chargers in the upcoming GST council meeting, slated on June 21, to promote electric vehicles. For other news developments, watch this Zee Business video.