- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Google walkout: Workers react to sexism, racism
Updated: November 3, 2018 18:24 pm
Google employees in Asia, Europe and the US staged brief midday walk-outs on Thursday amid complaints of sexism, racism and unchecked executive power in their workplace.