- Stock Market Closing Bell: Nifty near 16,200, Sensex dips more than 100 points; Realty, PSU Bank stocks worst hit
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Ruchi Soya Industries to be renamed as Patanjali Foods; shares of edible oil major hit 10% upper circuit after announcement
- Stocks to buy: JMC Projects, Aditya Birla Capital can clock up to 79% return, say brokerages
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Gold touches record high in commodities market today
Updated: June 25, 2019 13:55 pm
Gold has reached record high in commodities market today. The yellow metal has witnessed 10% growth in the month of June, and the perception about this metal of attaining the record high was earlier projected by Zee Business. The news channel discusses the reasons behind with this rising trend with a panel of experts in view of the recent US sanctions on Iran, along with other global reasons.