- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Fuel price hike: Subsidised LPG cylinders get costlier; non-subsidised cylinders hiked by 48 rupees
Updated: June 1, 2018 18:48 pm
Amidst fuel price hike, government has raised the cost of subsidised and non-subsidised LPG cylinders today. Watch the video to know more.