- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
From 1st July Aadhar Card number will not be mandatory for mobile companies
Updated: June 16, 2018 15:15 pm
For maintaining the privacy, now aadhar no will not be required for mobile companies. From 1st july aadhar no. will not be mandatory for verification process.