- Stock Market Closing Bell: Nifty near 16,200, Sensex dips more than 100 points; Realty, PSU Bank stocks worst hit
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Ruchi Soya Industries to be renamed as Patanjali Foods; shares of edible oil major hit 10% upper circuit after announcement
- Stocks to buy: JMC Projects, Aditya Birla Capital can clock up to 79% return, say brokerages
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Fab four of the Modi 2.0 Government
Updated: May 30, 2019 19:45 pm
As per the chronology of the oath taking leaders Fab four of the Narendra Modi government looks like Modi himself along with Rajnath Singh, Amit Shah and Nitin Gadkari.